Infrastructure growth this happening in all parts of the country, for the same construction companies play an important role. Providing quality roads, flyovers, bridges, railway tracks, airports, seaports, railway stations, high-rise office, residential or government building is done by these companies and so there role in the overall development of the country play an important role. There are a lot of companies that are known to provide the best of the services like L&T Engineering & Construction Division, Ashoka Buildcon Ltd etc.
Though the list is endless we have tried to point out some of the companies that are top in the list.
- L&T Engineering & Construction Division – This Company has done major and innovative projects all over India like Metro Rail Systems for major Indian Cities, supporting smart cities in India etc.
- Tata Projects Ltd – Known as one of the fastest growing and most admired infrastructure, they have expertise in executing large and complex industrial infrastructure projects.
- IRCON International Ltd – This Company claims to be the third-largest construction company in India; areas of activity: railways, railway electrification, roads, residential complexes, airport runways, leasing locomotives
- Punj Lloyd – This Company has operations spread across Middle East, Africa, The Caspian, Asia Pacific and South Asia, Punj Lloyd provides EPC services in Oil and Gas, Process, Civil Infrastructure, and Thermal Power.
- Essar Group- This group has interest in steel, oil & gas, power etc2
- Gammon India Ltd- It is said to be the largest civil engineering construction company
- Delhi Land & Finance Limited (DLF)- DLF developed residential colonies in Delhi such as Shivaji Park, also among all other projects DLF Mall of India the first destination mall of the country.
- Hindustan Construction Company (HCC) – largest private sector construction companies in India, specialising in large-scale civil constructions; builds bridges, roads and others.
- KEC International Ltd – This is known as one of the largest power transmission EPC companies in the world
- Shapoorji Pallonji & Co Ltd- The group is engaged in the construction of large and complex projects including residential, commercial, and industrial structures, etc.
The above companies are not ranked as per any financial data or projects earned, but the companies that are having a good repo in the market and helping the development of infrastructure in the country are randomly listed here.
The post Construction companies in India the backbone of development appeared first on infrabuddy.com.
Powered by WPeMatico